This course is currently closed
In this course we will look at all the important design considerations for building a good quality FLL robot chassis, like:
- Compact design, box like, to navigate safely through the FLL field. The smaller the robot the better.
- Wheels of sufficient size for good speed, but offer stability and consistent movement, with required ease of turns.
- Wires are routed to not get entangled in attachments and field elements.
- The 6 ports on the SPIKE Prime Hub are used efficiently for motors and sensors.
- Sensors pointing at the ground to enable the robot to follow a line.
- Enable easy attachment and removal of extensions.
- Enable easy program selection for different Missions.